Thursday 6 September 2012

Nanny bunnies ...

I have been meaning to make these for a while but eventually made them in time for my beautiful niece's birthday.  After loosing my mother-in-law to the big 'C' back in 2009 I inherited some cashmere jumpers.  Although not in my size I felt I needed to keep them as a keepsake.  However when my 2nd child arrived earlier this year I decided the jumpers should be reworked into soft toys for my 2 daughters and their cousins.  Therefore named 'Nanny Bunnies'.  Here are the results of my efforts.  The vintage print contrast cotton fabrics I bought from fabricrehab.co.uk and the buttons were ones I had already in my button jar.  The bunnies have been a huge hit with not only the children of the family but also the adults.

fabricrehab.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment