Sunday 23 September 2012

Grubbies ...

Its been a busy weekend for me and my family with lots for things going on including a party at a farm.  In my attempt to have my children dressed appropriately for every occasion I sifted through the wardrobes for clothing that would allow them to have fun, get messy, keep warm and be able to wash up and look great for the next messy farm outing.  At the farm I met a lady who has started her own children's label called 'Grubbies'.  The products are fun denim play-suits, dungarees and dresses - just what I had been looking for!!

The Grubbies mission is to take all that makes dungarees great and throw in distinctive, nostalgic styling, brilliant, covetable fabrics and authentic, thoughtful detailing to create hardworking wardrobe staples which can be relied on year after year.

www.grubbies.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment