Thursday 21 February 2013

Rockett St George ...


I have been a big fan of the Rockett St George website for a long time now.  Every time I look at it I want practically everything on there.  However this season there is sooo much gorgeous 'stuff' on there. So many amazing prints I would love for my home: 


Kitchenware including printed plates & egg cups, kids milk bottles & chalkboard labels for the pantry jars.





Kids paper placemats that can be changed into paper planes - perfect for a kids party!
My love of sticky tape is continuing with this little doll design,
But best of all are these little ceramic birds that hook into a lamp shade... now I know I need some of these in my life!

Love, love, love Rockett St George ...
http://www.rockettstgeorge.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment